We are committed to recruiting, developing, advancing and retaining the best legal talent.
Selecting a law firm that will both stimulate and support your growth as a lawyer is a critical step in your personal and professional development.
Why Norton Rose Fulbright?
We are a global law firm with an enterprising strategy and real momentum. The work we are winning and the places we now reach have created a widespread global platform. And we are striving for more. We are committed to providing excellent client service, fostering a culture of cooperation and mutual respect and creating opportunities for lawyers of all backgrounds.
Our shared values define our culture and our workplace. As an experienced lawyer, you will find us to be unusually collegial, team-oriented and ready to innovate. We work seamlessly across practices, offices and around the world. This elimination of boundaries has allowed us to evolve into a law firm that works as hard for its culture as it does for its clients.
Quality. Unity. Integrity.
We have one global set of business principles that guide behavior and ensure that the business operates to the highest standards. We must be a world class business, profitable, ambitious, cooperative and considerate, supporting our clients and people through our principles of Quality, Unity and Integrity.
They describe our culture and personality both internally and externally―the way we work and what we stand for:
- Clients come first. We work on the basis that if we help our clients to be successful, we will be successful.
- Our focus is on providing consistently high-quality legal services to clients across the business.
- We know our clients' industries. We understand our clients' businesses, industries and markets. Our strong industry focus helps us to forge our market reputation and distinguishes us from our peers.
- We have a commercial and pragmatic approach to advising clients on their business dealings.
- We develop innovative solutions for our clients' legal and business issues.
- We seek to recruit only the best people and we aim to develop them to perform to the highest level.
- We operate in a team culture, collaborating and sharing information and knowledge across disciplines and markets to achieve the best results for our clients.
- We have a united, global perspective that serves industries and clients on a global basis.
- We value our culture and work hard to preserve it.
- We value our people—they are our most important asset—and we promote a culture of respect for the individual.
- We expect to deliver work that meets the highest professional, ethical and business standards.
- We build long-term relationships with our clients and colleagues by being trustworthy, open and fair.
Notice to legal search practices
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP does not accept unsolicited résumés from search practices or employment agencies. Legal search practices that wish to present candidates to Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP must do so through the appropriate Lawyer Recruiting Contact. Search practices that:(1) do not introduce a candidate through the appropriate Lawyer Recruiting Contact and/or (2) submit a candidate's résumé without express permission from the Lawyer Recruiting Contact, will not be recognized by Norton Rose Fulbright for purposes of "ownership" of the candidate. If you have a candidate who is interested in joining Norton Rose Fulbright, the candidate's identity should not be released until approval has been given by the Lawyer Recruiting Contact. However, you will not be entitled to receive any compensation as a result of a decision by Norton Rose Fulbright to offer employment to any such candidate unless our Fee Agreement is in place between our practice and your search practice and then only on the terms and subject to the conditions, contained in our Fee Agreement.