Reporting to the Director of Global Financial Operations, the FP&A Senior Manager is responsible for the standardization and alignment of the firm’s budgeting and forecasting processes across the member firms, and ongoing review and implementation of best practices to support the financial planning and analysis activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with regional FP&A leadership, design and deploy a standard firm-wide budgeting and forecasting templates.
- Build a strong, trusted rapport with global department leads and regional FP&A counterparts.
- Prepare business cases to support new projects, strategic and other business decisions.
- Evaluate current budgeting tools and assess their f it with new processes.
- Drive and manage the calendar of deliverables and coordinate the process for all member firms for headcount, financial budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Collaborate with regional FP&A leadership to develop annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to the firm and practice group leadership (Executive Committee, etc.).
- Provide actionable insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability through the ongoing monitoring and analysis of current key performance indicators, profitability levers and financial results.
- Utilize BI, Tableau, and SAP BPC to deliver meaningful insights into business performance.
- Deliver competitor analysis, market trends and benchmarking with related commentary to the firm leadership.
- Provide end to end FP&A support for global cost center holders (IT, BD and Finance), including, budgeting, forecasting and performance tracking against set targets.
- Work closely with global procurement to track globally managed spend.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives as required.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling tools.
- Review existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts to improve firm’s profitability.
- Evaluate technology and automation opportunities to drive efficiency and agility within the FP&A processes.
Please note this job description does not cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field
- MBA or other post-graduate degree is highly preferred
- CPA, CMA or CA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in a multi-national organization is preferred
Technical & Specialist Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of SAP BPC or other budgeting software is desired
- Advanced user of Tableau, BI, Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self -motivated
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong consensus-building skills
- Exerts confidence and credibility
- Comfortable in challenging the status quo
- Comfortable with flexible working hours across multiple time zones