The Senior SAP Developer is a totally hands-on role and will be working as part of the SAP Development team supporting the global SAP Landscape.
NRF will use a combination of Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies and follow DevOps working practices. When working through a set of requirements if you don’t like the existing solution, take ownership and change it.
NRF are operating on a two track (Support and Release) SAP Landscape with two vendors currently delivering changes in an Onshore Offshore model. We are seeking an experienced SAP Developer to provide in-house expertise in analyzing issues/changes and providing L3 deliverables. This role involves working alongside the project team and vendors to support/enhance the SAP landscape.
This will require working closely with the different technical teams of NRF, CoE, Business stakeholders and the vendors. The role will be part of GPMS IT reporting to the SAP Development Manager. Immediately upon appointment, the role would be responsible to perform SAP programming tasks as directed by business stakeholders and functional, technical & support colleagues within the IT Business Systems Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Operational Excellence for NRF in the areas of SAP ECC, Fiori, Gateway, HANA and PO
- Accountable for technical enhancements on SAP Landscape
- Monitor and ensure compliance with NRF IT Security policies for SAP
- Support CoE & Business on SAP related changes
- Support IT Solution Delivery and Design team in delivering the changes
- Work with NRF Support Partners, assess operational quality, identify gaps, and manage closure of gaps in SAP ECC, Fiori, Gateway, HANA and PO
- Provide support for Major Incident Management and ensure timely resolution of Major Incidents with functional best practices
Please note this job description does not cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum of 7 years ABAP experience
- Any certification on SAP or HANA is preferred
- Experience of working cross-culturally and cross -functionally, and ability to adapt personal style to different environments
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with demanding deadlines and a desire to deliver to milestones
- Expert in all aspects of RICEFW
- Expert in ABAP OO
- Adobe forms experience is essential
- Sap Enhancements – BTE/BAdI/Exits
- CDS (HANA & ABAP Views)
- ERP 6.0 EHP 7 (ECC 6.0) on Hana
- Solution Manager 7.1/7.2 is desirable
- Fiori(UI5) & Gateway is highly desirable
- Solid debugging skills, code performance tuning, general troubleshooting and understanding of SAP functionality and the integration across SD,FI/CO & PS
- S/4 Hana migration project experience is desirable
- PI/Process Orchestration 7.5 exposure
- Exposure to Opentext
- Security and Authorization’s skills
- Knowledge of ECC integration with BI for HANA
- Knowledge of Chrome River or any SAP Expense management system
- Self-confidence which translates well for customers, partners and colleagues
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Highly organized and efficient
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status