The Global Financial Analyst will undertake financial analysis on markets, headlights, clients and competitors to facilitate the development of business and client strategies and decision making in support of the profitable growth of the Group.
This position reports to the Senior Global Finance Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform financial forecasting and reporting
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to support decision making
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, and identify trends
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide comparative analysis
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Develop automated reporting/forecasting tools
Please note this job description does not cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum three years of work experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Previous financial analysis experience preferably within a professional services environment
- Strong analytical, planning, and implementation skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to explain financial analyses and reports to senior leaders
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with SAP, or similar ERP systems is a plus, but not required
- Advanced Excel skills