We have an opportunity available in our Riyadh office for a collaborative Practice Coordinator to join the team. As a valued member of the team, you will provide support across our corporate and litigation teams. The role will involve assisting with diary and email management, filing, printing and other administrative related work.You will also work closely with the other Practice Coordinator in the team to provide support on other general administration work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Coordinator to build their experience in the legal industry, within a supportive and friendly team.
The key responsibilities and requirements for this role are as follows:
- Diary and email management
- Management of a high volume of internal and external calls and emails
- Preparing and editing legal documentation
- Adhoc administration including filing and printing
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work autonomously and draft basic correspondence and documents
- Preferably with previous experience in law firm or legal field
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in a Practice Coordinator or Administration role within a legal or professional environment is ideal
The successful candidate will need to be a collaborative and proactive individual. At Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm, in association with Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an excellent team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities. Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Norton Rose Fulbright values diversity and strives to create an inclusive culture where all employees can bring their whole selves to work. We provide a range of opportunities in which our people can make a difference to their local and global communities.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their application, but will be contacting only those whom we select to invite for an interview.