The Paralegal in Norton Rose Fulbright’s San Antonio office requires a diligent self-starter with two to three years' experience working in a legal or corporate environment. This position supports various attorneys within the Public Finance department. This individual is responsible for assisting attorneys and managing all aspects of public finance transactions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate document preparation, review, and execution, keep attorneys apprised of deadlines and issues that arise during the course of a transaction
- Assist attorney with drafting documents for tax-exempt bond financings
- Prepare and organize necessary legal and closing documents for closings
- Ensure steps complete and deadlines met through coordination with banks and agents, underwriter’s counsel, etc.
- Prepare quarterly reports
- Assist with preparation of document packages for City/County/School/District matters
- Assist with special projects
- Filing and other administrative duties, as assigned
Please note this job description does not cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or a related field
- Strong grammar and spelling accuracy essential
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Organized and ability to prioritize
- Ability to interact well with clients, support staff, and department leadership
- Flexibility in work schedule a necessity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel