The E-Billing Coordinator is responsible for the electronic invoice submission process. This includes the conversion, and maintenance of electronic Ledes files, and the submission and administration of electronic invoices through eBilling Hub, as well as specific vendors.
This position is based in Austin, Texas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as expert troubleshooter to ensure electronic invoices are properly submitted in a timely fashion
- Submit electronic billing invoices and utilize eBilling Hub to manage their progress until invoices are ultimately accepted by the client
- Provide excellent and responsive customer service to legal and administrative personnel in both domestic and foreign offices
- Maintain timekeeper rates within each E-Billing vendor website
- Work collaboratively with billing coordinators around the Firm to ensure proper policies and procedures are being followed; develop improvements to these policies and to overall electronic billing efficiencies
- Maintain budgets and accruals requested from various E-Billing vendors
- Work collaboratively with the Collections Team to ensure aged electronic invoices are properly submitted
- Work collaboratively with Billing Team to analyze, identify, recommend, and implement improvements to electronic billing policies and efficiencies; utilize management reports and troubleshooting electronic billing issues
- Meet with lawyers or secretaries to discuss electronic billing processes when requested
- Other projects and duties as assigned by management
Please note this job description does not cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum three years of experience with electronic billing, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment
- Bachelors or Associate degree
- Experienced with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Ledes file experience a plus
- Knowledge of eBilling Hub a plus
- Superior customer service skills and a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment