The position in our Dallas, Texas office works as part of the Office Services team to deliver office support services to internal and external clients. This position requires a dependable candidate who is a self-starter with the ability to provide a high-level of customer service. This position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, and will be expected to interact with lawyers, staff and guests of the firm.
Regular work hours for this position are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate intake, retrieval, transfer and destruction of records stored both onsite and in off-site storage facilities in accordance with Firm policy and procedures
- Sort, process and deliver incoming and outgoing mail, distribute and pick-up internal mail, and deliver internal packages
- Operate multi-functional copiers to complete larger-scale duplicating, scanning and printing requests
- Monitor and respond to phone, email and other requests for general office needs
- Assist with office moves, equipment delivery, box moves and new hire set-ups
- Prepare Conference Center facility by performing tasks including conference room setup/breakdown as required (tables, chairs, auxiliary equipment, beverages, food, snacks, etc.), and light household cleaning after events
- Maintain cleanliness and inventory of conference rooms, cafe, coffee bars, visitor offices and other common areas
- Coordinate and oversee vendor deliveries
- Monitor supply rooms to ensure inventory items are stocked, neat and orderly
- Some physical requirements (lifting up to 40 pounds, pushing carts, floor runs, etc.)
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor or requested by internal clients including preparing space for firm events and special projects
- Minimum of one year relevant experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Proficient computer skills required
- Experience with Records Management preferred. Knowledge of IRM software a plus.
- Customer service driven individual with excellent verbal communication, interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor
- A high regard for confidentiality is essential