The Global Process Analyst (People) works within the Community of Excellence (CoE) group. The CoE is a key element of the permanent infrastructure that supports the ongoing management and improvement of the Global Practice Management System (GPMS). The CoE comprises of senior business leaders and process owners across various global offices.
People processes and workflows have been developed as part of the GPMS and have been rolled out to regions that have already adopted the new system. The product will continue to be developed and enhanced to ensure it is ‘fit for purpose’ for wider release. Wherever feasible, this service will be accessible 24x5 due to the critical nature of the service being supported for the firm
Reporting to the Global People Process Owner, the Process Analyst (People) is a Global position and will focus on three key areas:
- Maintenance, governance and support for the current solution;
- Assisting with the enhancement of the product for wider release across all regions, and;
- Advising on best practices for processing SAP HR transactions and people reporting.
You will become the subject matter expert for the SAP HR Mini Master and a point of contact for end users.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify new HR operational processes to be mapped and re-engineered – particularly focussed on the joiners, movers and leavers process (JML).
- Review current SAP and Intapp processes that have an impact on HR operational efficiency, managing both regional and global perspectives.
- Consult with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand implementation of global policies, alignment to global taxonomies and desired business outcomes.
- Highlight where current systems constrain process efficiency and document recommend system improvements in the context of the PA processes and reporting
- Participate in process design workshops and take responsibility for documenting action points.
- Work with the CoE Data Process Owner to monitor data integrity and consistency between local HR and SAP.
- Document implications of any process change to facilitate development of change impact assessments.
- Produce process guides for administrative activities in PA mini master (SAP).
- Maintain standard operating manuals for our Global Service Centre PA Team to ensure they remain current and aligned to regional HR processes.
- Support the development of global HR reporting and business KPI’s using Business Intelligence and Tableau.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to project management
- Any other duties as outlined by the Head of Global People Systems & Processes.
- International travel may be required
- Previous experience with SAP HR or the HR Mini Master will be well regarded
- Strong background in HR operations and process efficiency reviews
- Experience gathering requirements for and selecting HR systems for global firms
- Ability to act decisively, and move projects with pace
- Good knowledge of BA process frameworks and process methods
- Adept at process analysis, producing process documentation and process modelling
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Influencing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills