Norton Rose Fulbright is seeking a highly-motivated Legal Recruiting Assistant Coordinator to provide support to the firm-wide legal recruiting team in all aspects of non-partner recruitment.
Under the supervision and direction of the New York Legal Recruiting Manager and Coordinator, the Assistant will play an integral role in the summer associate and on-campus recruiting programs (including but not limited to: registering for OCI and maintaining files and candidate correspondence, scheduling candidate interviews and follow up, assist with the coordination of the summer associate program), entry-level and non-partner experienced lawyer hiring. The Assistant will also support the planning and execution of certain firm-wide events, local new lawyer orientation and onboarding, budget tracking, collection and analysis of data and statistics for participation in surveys and other requests, database maintenance and reporting, developing consistent marketing collateral and websites, and other tasks and projects as assigned.
Flexibility for overtime is necessary as evening and weekend work will be required during peak recruiting seasons.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of one year of experience in a professional services office environment and previous legal recruitment experience is preferred
- Attention to detail, accuracy, responsiveness and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrate good judgment and accountability for delivering excellent service
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills; both written and oral
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- Professionalism, personal integrity and high degree of confidentiality
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in an ever changing environment, including the ability to prioritize
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office
- Strong computer and technical skills