An exciting opportunity has become available in the Client Accounting Department of Norton Rose Fulbright’s Houston office. The Special Billing Rate Coordinator will assist with the implementation and maintenance of the firm’s client-specific billing arrangements.
This candidate must be able to work overtime when partners and clients are negotiating new arrangements (typically November through February).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate directly with partners and partner secretaries to obtain missing information, clarification of existing information, and other required data prior to implementing special billing arrangements
- Provide guidance and assistance to partners and others in the firm regarding the most appropriate course of action with respect to implementing special billing arrangements
- Periodically provides analyses for use by Firm Management in the periodic review of client-specific rate arrangements
- Data entry into SAP
- Perform other billing related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of all aspects of the billing rate hierarchy and billing process
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to interact well with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Customer service-oriented