The Houston, Texas office has an immediate need for an ambitious, self-motivated college graduate with an interest in the legal profession for a full-time position as Project Assistant. The project assistant will assist the Energy & Infrastructure practice group.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support including managing schedules and travel arrangements, correspondence and document preparation, expense reimbursements, filing, internet research, etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of notebooks and e-notebooks; assisting with preparation of PowerPoint presentations (including formatting revisions, adding pictures, etc.)
- Internet research, scanning and electronically saving documents, filing hard copies, and maintaining file room
- Additional responsibilities or special projects, as requested
- Must be reliable, resourceful and organized for this fast-paced position
- Attention to detail and responsibility for your workload is critical
- Strong analytical skills
- College degree or equivalent, preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Spanish or Portuguese proficiency is a plus
- Minimum 2-year commitment